Terminator 4

So yeh. I watched it..

It wasn't that "epic" as I thought the last? The logic with the movie wasn't that great and the robots seemed less crazy. (Yes, I know they're younger than the ones that time-warped.. but still they had the technology advancements of the T-100 etc)

There was also no classic Terminator music. I mean, what's a T-movie without the music? It makes it all. The bad terminator evil music that creeps up, nor is there the good side's music of the "DA DA DAAAA DA DA DAAAAAAAAAAA, DADADA DA DA DAAAAAA"

So yeh, it was kind of a downer, I had similar expectations of that of Transformers 2, which I assume will be fucking epic, like 10x better than that of the Transformers 1 which came out like last year or 2007.

On other side of things, I've clocked up a major 26 hours in ChronoTrigger which I'm really proud of. Lvl 57s and yet to face Lavos. My heroes are nearly decked out. Just going to "charm" a few extra items and mlixers before I face the huge big bad boy.

I've also been riding a bit extra, I try to spend 10-30minutes practicing trackstands whilst watching TV and last night I rode to Eastwood again where I was practicing my skids + trackstands. I'm not confident enough to TStand onroad due to the fact I need to look down at the ground so much. Also tip: Riding in halfcabs are a no-no. My authentics were in the wash/wet and I couldn't take them out in time :(

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2477/3589214792_2767de267c.jpg?v=0

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3399/3588407165_ab13af3a45.jpg?v=0

/timbo400

3 comments:

Kim said...

I still haven't seen many of the summer blockbusters, and I hope I get to :(

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Timothy Duong said...
This comment has been removed by the author.