Death of the Mac

My iMac is currently dead so I'm spending pro-longed hours on my couch watching infomercials and midday movies. Damn they're both so fucking cheesy.

I'm actually not stressed that my Mac died, Apple dealt with the problem pretty damn fast and they're returning it within 2 to 4 days. I remember when my PC died and I'd stress for the next few hours pulling my hair out trying to fix the mofo. I cannot be bothered stressing anymore, rather smoke an L and just let the workers do their thing.

So here I am sitting down watching "Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights" is some type of Disney Adaptation? Holy shit it's so awkward to watch, I'm also pretty sure I can predict every line and scene.

I'll leave you with an image of me as Pepito at Pecy's birthday party, in this image I'm totally smashed.


/timbo400