Snares and Winds

Tokimonsta was pretty off the hook! Saw a lot of people that day, was hella chill and met a few new friends. Nice to see you Timothy Isaac Mohan, sorry I couldn't stay around longer. I hope you enjoy Sydney, then again it's hard when you're from Melbourne =p

Anyway TOKiMONSTA was ill live, so damn cute, before she even started spinning I was like "Dayymmnnn" (I must be dreamin') definitely was a sweet day.

No photos really but the next day I met up with Annie, and we rode and rode from Bi-Centennial Park to Rhodes and Homebush Olympic Park. Her friend Henry was also there. Good times :)













That's not me, just a Randy at Monster Skate Park.

Also just bought a new lens, Nikkor 17-35mm f2.8 AF-S on the bay for $800

Currently listening to: Nomak, got recommended to this artist by my Padawan. He's definitely sick if you like Nujabes. About to hit up Flylo's new album also.

/timbo400

0 comments: