Popping the Hips

After months of listening to Trip-Hop, Electronic Instrumentals, Dub-Step and general "indie" shit it's all coming back. I feel the need to vent it out on my blog ha!

I'm started my playlists again and I want to wipe my iPod once again (damn you 4GB nano!) which reminds me I need an iPod that's bigger than 4GB... even 8GB will suffice!

There's so much to listen to on my playlist but I never got around to listen to most of the artists properly, now I'm paying more attention and it's melting my mind. I think Nomak started it but I've just popped.

Hip-Hop 24/7 for the next week I think... 

Except for of course my bed time lullabies. ie. Hans Zimmer. I cannot get enough of the Inception soundtrack, literally it's a mental switch for me to sleep. No matter the time or place if you play it and I start thinking of it (At this moment it's making me teary and yawn a lot) I will instantly get drowsy. The mind training is complete, finally nights of restlessness can be ended with a simple soundtrack.



Time to explore the synapses, genetic algorithms within the mind.

/timbo400

0 comments: