Tram Tracks are Whack

It was a damn good day to ride, we rode from Darlinghurst and over the bridge to Lavender Cove and then back to China Town where I ruined my knee. I rode from home to West Ryde before hand and finally put rim tape on my front wheel. 4 months of no rim tape and finally it blows!

Paul nearly fell into the water before doing a front flip on the way to Cockle Bay Wharf where we just chilled until I fucked up my knee. We ended the night with some good ole chicken schnitzels.

Also ate Hungry Jacks stunner deal cause that shit is hella cheap. Continuing from my previous post is also my exhibition. Finally I have something to show after the last few years of bludging and building up something. I feel I'm making something personal and deep, something that's stuck with me for the last 7 years. It's been too long and I love it too much, definitely cannot wait. 








Currently Listening: Citizen Kane - This Is The Mixtape

/timbo400

0 comments: