Treasures From The Present

Each day gets better and better. Problems arise and solutions reveal themselves.

Chris is leaving for China to look after Pandas (I'm so fucking jealous!) and I'm going to miss him :( Have a safe trip homie! I'll send you an email or something if not you can check on me via my blog (hurrrr) Hope you touch Pandas inappropriately and have an awesome time! (oh I know you will)

Also it turns out my chest is fine so far, it must be a muscular problem but if symptoms persist than it could be dangerous. But I'd rather think of the positive things than let some petty disorder bring me down. 

Families that were once so far apart now seem closer even through times of conflict, I just hope for the best of my family. New members are always joining as old ones pass on.

The last night I spent with Chris before his trip to China :)



My new TH wallet from NYC - Thanks Aunty/Uncle :)



/timbo400

0 comments: