A Fresh Start

Happy New Year my humble readers,

I hope you all had a great time partying whether it be by yourselves or with your best friends and family. I spent my time with a new person in my life. I couldn't have asked for a better NYE and NY. I spent quality time beforehand with family then with Grace at her apartment along with Sujin and Arthur. We made Sangria, shared crackers, cheese, Pringles (which I hogged) and played a fun game of Cluedo (totes need to play this again!)

The fireworks like every other year is not that amazing. I'm always compelled how people make the ever so lengthy journey into the City to meet up and watch the fireworks. It's crowded and on a day like the 31st of December 2010, it was hot and humid. I was huddled inside the apartment playing lovely board games and swimming on the rooftop. Was mesmerising.

Some things of 2010 that I would like to mention that set me into different footpaths
  • Nosaj Thing/The XX/Mount Kimbie (Big shout out to Cynthia Quach :) definitely opened my eyes/ears to new genres and moved away from Hip-Hop on a whole new level, music is a core-part of me now)
  • Riders (Mad props to Ant, David, Jay, Paul and any other riders out there that joined us on our quests to Rhodes or other ridiculous places)
  • Chilled sessions at my house (My house finally became a haven for me that I wanted to stay back at... before this it was other people's)
  • New friendships and old friendships (Old friends that introduce me to new friends, some friendships that will last forever)
  • Family and Feather. You guys hold me together :)
2011, a brand new start. Each year it happens, guess this time there was a lot more achieved than usual :)





Listening to: Alias - Muted

/timbo400

2 comments:

_daviD said...

cheers for the shoutout brother, happy new year.

DoubleDango said...

Damselflies was 'ere.