Crimewave

It's a damn hot day and I'm at home smashing through 'The Walking Dead' and to be honest I'm pretty much lifeless myself at home. Nothing achieved.

But last night I could say it differed. I was at Sydney Festival's Beck's Bar. I stood at the front as the crowd stood there anticipating Gold Panda, quiet as ever. The only sound was the slow tempo of the crescendo, building up, the masses still staring, some closing their eyes gazing at the DJ. GP's neck bouncing back and forth perfectly in rhythm, he's one with his tune for he gave birth to it. Slowly but surely 'Vanilla Minus' (I think, my is memory hazy) kicked and the crowd was entranced and everyone started rocking and moving to the beat. I moved away from the front of the stage and stood alongside Grace and Sujin when 'You' started playing a second of silence before the crowd went wild. It was intense.

I can't really explain much more but Gold Panda was a great experience.

Dinner was Beef Ramen with Melon Calpico (This shit is THE BOMB)


Djanimals


Gold Panda



Even Seekae was there.


We touched him also.


/timbo400

0 comments: