Post Valentines Day 2011

It's been a long time since I've never spent V-Day with someone. So this was a pretty special day for me even though technically it was the day after it, but didn't matter. It's rather a thought than a day, the apparent day where lovers worldwide spend a more romantic day than usual.

I couldn't ask for a better day, it started 2 days earlier, when I received my Christmas/Valentine's day gift perfectly in time. (Check my prior post) Then I met Grace at her's and we went to Waterloo and visited the French House. Definitely something amazing, the atmosphere is authentic and the food is delicious and well priced. We also visited the Dank St galleries where I was blown away by Maria Speyer's etchings and prints and Morgan Shimeld's metal sculptures. We ended up at the Sydney Chinese Gardens, a place of peace and tranquility. Then I had my compulsory sleep in Hyde Park. Oh I love sleeping there. There was also a sick Ibis I fed... that didn't work out so well :p

Morgan Shimeld - 15 Feb til 12 Mar 2011 at Dank St Galleries, Waterloo

Wow the French House is amazing! No photography though, but I snuck this one photo :)








/timbo400

0 comments: