TRIPLE THREAT!

Ka-boom! How else to end a drought than with a triple post?! Yeah, you know it, timbo has his days but it's becoming more often. Don't worry he's fighting back with willpower now! We visited him and asked him a few questions.

Timbo: So what's been happening as of recently? 
Timbo: Well, I've been settling at home and I also been creating a few things but other than that I went to TROPFEST 2011!

T: You make it sound like a crazy event, was it fun? What did you think of it?
T: Well it was pretty much, wait, I've never been to Trop Fest but rather enjoyed it every year when I got it with the newspaper so this was quite new for me. It was good to watch it on the grass on picnic rugs eating and drinking outside, definitely beats the couch for something new, I'd do the same for 2012!

T: Thanks Timbo, I guess that's all we have for today but I'll leave you off for some photos he took while on Tropfest 2011!











/timbo400

0 comments: