Kites and Apples

Ouch. My knee is bruised and I punched a kid in the face.

On Wednesday morning I woke up at 7:50am. I left my house at 8:00 and ran for my life to my bus stop. I boarded the bus within 30 seconds and fell asleep standing up. 1 minute and 30 seconds into this bus ride I hear the tires screech and feel the bus jolt. My eyes are still closed as I'm violently thrown forwards, flying through the air in a quick motion and trying to hold onto something, I punch a 6 year old kid out mid air and land on the dusty floor sliding across the floor. The bus stops and the bus driver jumps off the bus and runs after the car that swerved in front of it. I open my eyes and awake to kids crying and everyone dazed. I stand back in my position with my elbow and knees bruised but acting as if nothing happened. Pixies continues to play on my iPod.

Here is a Gif of my Flash animation I have to make for uni. I know it sucks. Fvck you all.


Nothing else to blog besides my little Sushi things are nearly ready to be sold! :D

/timbo400

0 comments: