Quick agenda posting.

Hmmm a post of my preferred short term future,

Today, I will...

  • Complete photos

  • Get a haircut

  • Prepare for tomorrow (Meeting with Client + Hui)


  • Last night was Harveen's 21st, it was a pleasant party with many new faces and a few welcoming old ones.

    I also have expanded my narcissistic blogisms with a new "blog" ie tumblr. It's not an actual blog-blog where I post text and shit, but it's my visual inspiration blog. Here you will find anything I come across on the internet and I myself find awesome or a need to save. I rather it public because,


    1. It can be accessed from anywhere across the world that has an internet access.
    2. It will be a virtual scrapbook/encyclopedia/diary of things that will/have inspired influenced me.

    You'll/I'll be able to look upon this link in the future and truly see what has reflected upon myself from the media around me. I don't expect people to read or follow it, it's more of a personal thing, although if you're looking for images that may make you smile or think a little harder, then you might want to give it a go :)

    The Link is: www.timbo400.tumblr.com

    I really need a device that I can quickly upload images... (cough cough iPhone), I've been using my Samsung (ty ty once again kimi ^__^) to take heaps of random images, but no ability to actually upload any of them =[

    Spontaneity is shot down.

    /timbo400

    0 comments: