Tired from everything

Arg, apologies once again for the lack of updates in the world of Timbo. It seems there are troubling times and busy schedules to meet. Timetables are gay and old unfinished work (ie. failed subjects) are catching up and haunting me.


I hate THAP (Theoretical History and Art Practices) just hearing the name alone makes me shiver.


Anyway, as with busy times comes lower production of art making practices. I've only been working on one drawing which is this MF DOOM one that I randomly started drawing from the top of my head. 


I'm super fucking excited for tomorrow. AKA (Some korean thing) which is an excuse to let me go wild and get shit faced. The end.



Currently in love with Pink Floyd. Tripping to infinity.

/timbo400

1 comments:

lisa said...

oooo did you go to bounce?
and as if that is a low production drawing! it still looks hella cool! :O