Post #200 something.

Bleh. One word to explain it all.
Rain rain rain. I love you so, but not today.
Today was quite loungy and chillful. Went to Eastwood caught Mitchell's car to COFA ("traitor!") and drew some dig bits. Met up with Jocelyn and William and just chilled. I got my awesome Domokun and Swastika keychain from Mitchell/Jesse (Presented by Mitchell)

You guys had some epic adventures and stories, I wish I could've been there to experience it :) I hope we can organise something soon. I'm really fiending some fellowship, nothing like campfires and seclusion. Not a worry in the world. Total opposite feeling of when I came home today, my DS is depressing me, taking me away for what reality is. Puzzle Quest is really annoying me and stressing me :( fucking random generators stacking against me! Go away!

Uni week 1 is down. Intense workload put on a bludger like me :( I'm going to cope this year! I do miss my first assignment of 2009 though.. Notes to self.

/Sigh. 

/timbo400.

0 comments: