Pay Day

I'm quite excited. I have 100% finished my wedding photos and currently in the process of finishing other work.

I'm really happy that I'm the designer for the Flow campaign (I got the position ^__^) so yeh, it's pretty breezy. Having an awesome client is probably the reason why I'm not hating it so yeh. Also have Barb's portfolio to start and finish in the next 3-5 days... then attempt my THAP1202 (Fuck sake) essay to start. Shitter thing is that I don't have anyone to steal from so this time I'm flying solo.

I also want to start my first novel (Science nerd omg!) yeh it's going to be a sci-fi and probably take 10 years before I finish chapter one... but it'll be so worth it. I'm imagining me stealing every idea possible from the accumulation of movies, cartoons and games from the last 19 years of my life. It's going to be a Frankenstein and probably star Harrison Ford, and .'. fvcken awesome.

Deep V's will be achieved this week I hope/wish.


Playlist mainly consists of: Beatles, Pink Floyd & MF Doom.
I wish: I was somewhere else. On a cold dry winters day, my breath visible from miles away, pines trees that whistle and sway. A warm fire, coffee and smokes.

6/14 days since my last one. Can't wait til this is over.

/timbo400

1 comments:

Kim said...

WTF. I haven't visited/read in awhile. I like your new layout.

and you're kind of awesome <3