Crushingly Cute

I watched "How to Train Your Dragon" today with Janet. It was definitely cute but for the older scene (Not that I'm old or anything, but older than your average man-child-man) it seemed similar to a cliche 'friend-befriends-enemy' or whatever like Avatar/Pocahontas. I'm not too movie savvy but yeh, that's my comparison.

The main character's voice was slightly annoying at times throughout the movie. The other characters are lovable but I must mention the Jock kid looks like Jack Black! Wow! He looks like Jack Black's character from the new video game he stars in AKA "Brutal Legend"

Kid on the right of the main middle man


I'd rate the movie 6/10, most of it scored by the awesome flying scenes, special 3D effects (which are in all movies nowadays) and toothless for being the cutest dragon EVER.

That being said, I would like to add a pet dragon to my wants list. I want a dragon (a fast black one with cute green eyes) Thanks Easter Bunny.

In other news, Tony Le is in Sydney, I must get a photo with him and do the standard BA/GD meet up.

/timbo400

1 comments:

Lisa Lee said...

haha i like how you said "thanks easter bunny" haha cute.