The Saddest Day Evar

It wasn't even that sad, just more of empty and nothingness.

I've slaved away to my computer doing shit and trying to make it do the things I want it to do. But it's so retarded. I open my blinds to see that it does nothing to the lighting, feels like fluorescents. Arg. Today is not a good day. 

On top of the weather and computer work, I'm stuck at home unable to shower because I'm waiting for a FedEx truck to come and deliver my stickers. Everytime I hear a truck or van driving past I run to the window like a dog to it's master. With this my whole day, I've been missing a sock. I can't grab another sock because that means a pair will be broken and it would be sad. I woke up today with a sock missing, if I'll find it I will never know. Even my bird is feeling my wrath, after biting my lip from me trying to kiss it, I go ape shit. 

Just another bad day out of 365 days. Could be a lot worse I'd say :)

Tomorrow is the BA Community Meeting day. Where normal citizens online will meet their friends IRL. I'm totes bringing out the nerd inside me but I don't care :P


Cloudy day. (I wish my room was like this, without the clouds so low though)

/timbo400

0 comments: