Story of Self Styling

The never ending quest to find style. Like Smash137 explains it.... "The quest for the perfect style"

I wouldn't call myself a graffiti artist. My works are 99% drawn. 0.7% bombing. 0.3% piecing. Truth.

I'm always stuck creating new styles for myself, never stuck with one, constantly improving but never happy. When I want to paint something, I drew something new and better. I'm just pushing myself away from painting. Although my last paint was 1 month ago, it was because it was spontaneous. I picked up some found cans in a warehouse and pieced on empty walls. I've got so much ink in my wardrobe to stain the cityscape. Grog/Krink/Homebrew

I'm getting out of touch. I need to paint. I need walls :( (All local walls have been knocked down) my next pay check after my Deep-Vs I'll buy a 5-colour-set and do a piece. Promise.

This coming week is review week and I'm pumped to finally relax a little more. Tomorrow is Karaoke night with Arielle cause she's just awesome. It's her birthday and no better way to celebrate it with a sack of goon in botanical gardens.

I've also pre-prepared for Pecy's birthday party. I have my shirt and jacket ready. Now I need Dr.Martins or Gumboots, cape, shorts and an impossible to find hat. The quest for beauty is marvelous.


Listening to: Peanut Butter Wolf presents "Chrome Children"

/timbo400

1 comments:

Anthony Kwang said...

dope album, and like yeah....get your deep v's already, slacker!