Surreal

Ok, I had my first vivid "Someone else dying" dream about 30 minutes ago. So best if I type it up here before it flies away.

I was walking down my road with a large group of friends and we turned onto the next road, I somehow was flying/levitating upside down on a 45 degree angle and someone was "walking" me like a wheel barrow except the fact I wasn't touching the ground. Anyway I hear a loud boom and look up to see a bike crash/truck crash (Who I knew earlier in the dream was riding his new bike) I ran over to the accident and looked at his body and it was pretty fvcken detailed, his torso was ripped open and so was his abdomen. with blood and such spilling everywhere.. I turned away and started crying/grabbing Mitchell and awoke to disgust/gagging.

To Kenny Son: If you bought a bike, don't ride it... or if you ride the bike I gave you a while ago.. don't ride that either.

/timbo400

1 comments:

Lisa Lee said...

....kenny....!! ><