Broken Fingers

Ahhh some old work to be worked on. I have some older work I would like to finish (Found here) of the Taste Bud Tantilizer crewz. I'm having trouble coming up with something original which makes me not want to draw him. This week is going to be quite jam packed.


Yesterday I made Kim Chi, Banh Bao and this morning I made Gamja jorim (Pictured above, not my photo but it looked exactly the same!) My mum and sister loved it. I'm cooking once again tomorrow and on Tuesday Jocelyn is totes coming over for dinner once again (My family loves it when you come over! ^__^) and then we're off to watch Kickass! (Arielle, fuck what you said about it, the title of the film WILL reflect the movie itself and the rating cause I know that shit)

I have a new look to be posted on LB.nu but I need someone to shoot it (I hate self-timing =.=) Time to get my pose on I guess.




Listening to: Ratatat - Nine Beats

/timbo400

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love kimchi but I'm not lucky enough to hve anyone to make it for me! In response to your comment; the blog has two people...not that evident I know... So it's actually Courtney and not me who owns the 5D... Depressing haha

Unknown said...

i use aperture 3 to edit my photos because im not skilled enough to use photoshop haha, have you tried lightroom? is it any good?

x courtney