Smirks & Grimaces

If anyone saw my recent drawings on Facebook, then you might have had seen my "Battle of the Tasteys"

It was inspired by Janet Tan after I drew how I liked Savoury and she likes Sweet stuffs... so I drew them duking it out! The I decided to do some profile images of each character, today I did Pee Wee Pepper.

Pee Wee Pepper is a young assassin who was abandoned by his father (The infamous Cracker) and was raised by Sir Salt Sa'lot. He speaks little but kills aplenty. Fast with his hands, he'll carve you up before you can even sneeze. He's known to sprinkle a little bit of pepper on his victims before cutting them up!
Nicknames: Pep, Peppy, Pee Wee



Whilst making this, I also made another image inspired by some melon talks.. timbo400 presents: The Melon & Friends Club thingymabob! Print it out and stick on your fridge! (That's what Mangos is doing :3) and also I found out Grimace's real identity!



And finally, some Sushi. These plushies and all other plushies (minus the cloud) are for sale! Please contact me  if you would like a plushie here (or a custom one) made!


Listening to: Joy Division - She's Lost Control

/timbo400

2 comments:

Lisa Lee said...

hahah cute!
i love your little cute plushie/cartoon phase you're going through right now.
totes LOVE LOVE the grimace one hahahah

Timothy Duong said...

Haha thanks :3

It's fun pumping out cute little things :3