Into The Fog

Fairly productive day. 6/10 on the productivity scale. (0 = Sleep, eat nothing else, 10 = Building the empire state building model and finishing 3 essays)


Today I saw the completion of my sister's donut pillow. It's mega win and it's tops. Worthy of being sold/reproduced. It's way better than Kidrobot's donut.


I spent the day drawing something for kimi. Did a bit of photoshop painting but didn't turn out too well (I really suck at photoshop)

B&W & Coloured.
  

Then william came over to give me 1500 photos to help process which was fun then I spent a while showing off my newly organised music library. I spent 2 hours removing about 4000-5000 songs I didn't need/hated. Good cull.


He gave me some sick music and movies. "Nosaj Thing" is what I'm currently playing and it's fvcken awesome. Progressive Electronica :3


Tomorrow I'm planning to visit Beastman & Kid Zoom


this month may's brings together two talented artists from opposite sides of australia - beastman (sydney) and kid zoom (perth). get down and check out the result on friday 19 february 2010 6-8pm at may lane, st peters (sydney). more info here - www.mays.org.au
 It's going to be mad awesome. Free grog, how can I say no? Kid Zoom, one of my favourite Aussie Graffiti artists and Beastman, a great photographer and painter.


Listening to: Nosaj Thing - Drift (Album)
Sewing: Skulls
Playing: Scribblenauts (ty ty kimi!)
/timbo400

0 comments: