Acheivements

Well as some people would know, I've been slaving away trying to improve my drawing skills and such. Today was a new record. 3 finalised images produced and a drawing. I'm so happy and excited ^__^ (Note excessive use of smileys and such)

So I think this will be my new antidote to my gaming habits. Definitely a good new start to 2010.

Last night I hung out with Kenny Son, that was chilled and we watched Pineapple Express. It was ok, I'd rate it level with the Hangover (Both of which I enjoyed, but some how I didn't get that hyped over it at the ending, ie. OMG you have to watch _____!)

Some extra background information: I drew the images (Battery love and the next few) in church so yeh it was fun. Kimi was probably like "wtf is this freak doing" with me smiling randomly or cursing (My bad! @.@)

Also in the last image is a stick figure drawing which inspired me to draw until I got it right. I normally give up after 1 or 2 hours of failing.. but this time I kept going. So I guess my persistence won.

"Nazi Fantasy"


"Oil Spill"



"Rules of Attraction"


And finally "Mimco Girl ft. Janet Tan"
http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/5075/mimcogirlfinal.jpg

Thanks for the inspiration guys! Much s2!

/timbo400

3 comments:

Lisa Lee said...

hahah cute drawings, esp the magnet one hahah too cute :)

Lisa Lee said...

oh and serious lol at the car one hahahahahaha

Timothy Duong said...

Thanks so much Lisa :3 you make me happy to blog ^__^