Quick Postage

Ahh I don't normally like to post twice in a day but if it must be done, it shall be done.
I made my first plushie/softie for my sister. =3 It's an egg if you cannot interpret the image I have shown you.
Credits to quexthemyuu on DA for the tips and pattern.

Edit: I gave it to my sister! Here's how I did it.

My sister was coming home and I opened the door for her, as she was stepping in walked to the kitchen and asked her

"Are you hungry? I cooked some eggs for you!"
"Wtf tim? I just came back from dinner"

I came up to her with the pan and shoved it in her face, at first she was like "WTF? FOOD NOW?" but when she saw it I was happy :3 I think her heart melted a bit (even though it's quite shitly sewed)

I think I was successful :3 Here's some done by Jae-Hee! (They were done while I was doing mine xD)

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/9715/dsc2979i.jpg

 Plushies by Jae-Hee!
http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs188.snc3/19541_316351336960_728606960_3920969_3880657_n.jpg
I also promised a friend to post some images. I love his banner contributions to BA, and I'm pretty sure he loves me too.


You make me proud to be on BA LOL
/timbo400

5 comments:

saygoe said...

omg eggs!

so cute :D

i love eggs :X

Anonymous said...

Your blog design skills are AMAZING!

Timothy Duong said...

thank you ^__^

honoured to have you comment on my blog :3

jasmine lee said...

that egg is the shizzle .

Lisa Lee said...

tim, you're such a cutie! sewing plushies for your sister, plus it looks hella cute :)