New Blog Layout!

Woot! I've finally created a new blog layout that's easy to read and easier for me to blog + read your blog! (Assuming that you have one) It's nearly done, just having some minor technical issues, but it also features my twitter and other junk :P

My portfolio will be up soon and there's actual pages that aren't so clumsy. (I knew a lot of people hated my old site) This new one is nice and bright. Credits to Klodian for the original layout. I've been spending quite a bit of time doing small edits.

And now it's done (Michael Chen fixed it for me whilst I was typing this)

So it's 95% done. I want to thank Michael Chen, and every reader out there. Especially Bao Kim, Lisa Lee, Leanne and Jasmine :3 S2!

/timbo400

5 comments:

Unknown said...

dude you didnt' thank me! >=[
i was ur main inspiration!
new layout looks balla...

hope ur well...
and have u seen my snow pic of jesse?
reminds me of ur bike girl :D

Lisa Lee said...

haha ngaww
love the new layout/features, really makes it a whole lot more interesting, not that it wasnt before :)

jasmine lee said...

i got a mention ! wow !

if you didnt mean jasmine lee that sucks balls .

hahaha . i read everyone of your blogs . keep it up (Y) .

leanne le foo said...

one word. sweeeeeeeeet. =)

hi-five champ.

Timothy Duong said...

yes you guys all replied @__@
thanks for the feedback too ~__~
Jasmine i meant you :P
^5 leanne :3 i miss you!