So Sweet

http://images.hellololla.com/2010/01/auau21.jpg

Looking at this image makes me warm *in the pants O.O*

Nah, I think I like it because of the monotone + the girl riding the bike :P but still this weekend will reflect my personal life. Yeh boiii. Work and a wedding. How romantic. ~_~

*Mad sigh*

Today was hella unproductive. Although I did buy a new lense a few days ago, I'm excited to receive it tomorrow! I also really want to meet my KK and give him/her my KK present ^_^ make me feel a little less lonely LOL. Everyone is overseas or something... never felt so shitty, especially sitting at home doing jack shit.

Things I want:
iMac 27"
Macbook of any kind (surfy the internets!)
160GB iPod
and some White Deep V's with white/silver spokes.
And you :) (Non creepy message ._.)

And here's an awesome image not shot by me:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2496/4198614968_2c8e9cffda.jpg

/timbo400

1 comments:

Lisa Lee said...

love the first photo, the black and white one. totes makes me get warm in my pants too, like actually, kinda like i want to pee or something..
*awkward silence...*
jokes :)
but i actually really like it :)