Hooks & Splinters

Sats & Sunday, it was a messy day. No sleep on Saturday and then trekking to Bobbin's head for some fishing action. I really want to go fly fishing now :)

I caught 4 fish, Steven caught 2 and Raymond caught 1. There were so many fish jumping outta the water that I must go fly fishing :) We got there at 6am and it was foggy and beautiful. I nearly stepped on a snake and we saw 2 giant lizard things.

I got home and died. The next morning (today) my sister's fish iSnack2.0 died. We watched the last Jason Bourne movie in remembrance. RIP iSnack2.0. I have plenty of painting to continue.







Listening to: Coldplay - In My Place

/timbo400

3 comments:

leanne le foo said...

awww look so fun. and nice place. wish i couldve cameeeeee

hahahaha steven shi. thats just something i have to do its part of leanne's list of things to laugh at when seen.

and timbo. fucking kudos to all the blogs you've written. it was like a drought and when i least expect it. i have reading time whenever i want it =)

<3

jasmine lee said...

i really want to try fishing . especially in the night time .

and looool at your sister's fish's name . i cant believe they named the second vegemite that . hahah

Timothy Duong said...

Leanne: Aww yeh I really wanted you to come! ~__~ I was pestering ray!

It's good to hear people read this xD

Jasmine: Yeh my sister's fish had weird awesome quirky names. Minu, karoake, hammerhead, sha-day, bubblegum etc etc

Fishing @ night is a must :3