Battery Love

Ooo Wee :D

I'm in the illustrator mood. I've made a few little things worthy of posting to you! (The generous readers) but before I post them I have to spill some goss. I bought a Raiden MGS2 toy for 4 dollars still inside it's packaging. Omg. Rozelle Markets = Win right?

After that I ate some Picolo's Eggs Royale (Poached eggs /w salmon ^__^) and then during sermon I drew some lame drawings which I found amusing. Some people are like "wtf drawing during sermon" I have a problem which is apparent with my sister except hers is more disgusting the way she explained it. Anyway I fidget. If I'm trying to concentrate, my hands must be doing something. If they're not drawing or writing I'm constantly playing with anything in my pockets or such.. and if I'm not, I tend to fall asleep. That being said, I do pay attention!

I also gave my physical photo of Josh Choi to him personally (and signed it as if I was someone famous =.=) one of the first few film photos I have given out ^__^

Enough talk, lets get some imagery showing s2

First image: Timbo400 - The Shampoo.
Second image: An image by me from NLCC :P




Mood: Happy and Content.
Music Playing: M83 - Farewell/Goodbye
Song of the Day: No Doubt - Don't Speak
ColourWay: Look at the Shampoo ad.

PS. Jock what time this week? :P

/timbo400

0 comments: