Fucking Asshole

Few words I can use to explain what I think of you. Thinking back all those years and who I am and who you are... you're a fucker. To think you would do that to me. I was telling my friend about what happened and only then I really noticed what really went down. Mentally scarred. Physically abused. You're a fuck. I'm glad I don't remember you or what you look like. I'm glad we're not friends nor do you know who I am anymore.

Although I won't disclose what really happen and only few will ever know, I can finally say I'm now quite scarred. It's funny when you think back and unravel something you never want to remember again, it's even greater when you find out the twist and reasoning. Pulling on the wrong threads and leaving me naked and embarrassed.

I guess this is probably off my chest and I'm feeling better already (ty Sasha + Rachel :3) I just want to say "fuck you" to you. Shall we ever meet paths, you will regret it.

On a few lighter notes:
I'm planning my first tattoo, nothing too complex, symbolic of lost family and one I keep close. Thinking of wrist or neck.

Listening to: Mos Def
Eating: Toast & Singles Cheese
Reading: Blogs (That's a new!)

0 comments: