Merry Christmasses

As the title states, Merry Christmas.

I assure you I have been busy and creating things and/or working. I have recently acquired an iPad from a fellow friend (Christopher Nheu) which has made me stay away from my iMac for several days and probably even a week. It helps me actually be productive when I'm chilling within my bedroom and hermit-ing from society for reasons that benefit both myself and society (For I am not wreaking havoc and being a bad reason for a human being)

This year at Christmas I did feel a little more enthusiastic being that I am able to actually purchase presents for people. People equaling my family and pets. I also did sorta get Grace a present, well not really. I kind of got myself into a little bit of debt after a run-in with the Transit Officers (Damn dirty dogs) who were undercover and had these ridiculous badges on. Which left me into a little bit of a dilemma, I intended to buy her something quite extravagant but instead I was left with nothing but rocks and lint within my pockets. I decided to paint these rocks though and created a pair of rocks that match those from this painting: Blog Link

What came out in the end were two small round rocks, an owl and a fox. I wasn't able to take a photo of either but they're in possession by a special someone.

My present to my Sister.

Vapor's new home.

/timbo400

0 comments: