Only The Best

The last two days have been long and tiring.

Wednesday I visited the Anna Leibovitz exhibition on at MCA. A lot of amazing work from a worldwide famous photographer who I never knew, (Who I should) We ate lunch at Wynyard before trekking to Grace's rooftop where water fights and Jungle Speed ensued. I napped for a bit then ate at Mamak for the first time! I've been suppose to go there so many times with Hui but about 3 or 4 times that we went to go, they were closed! It was definitely a different taste to the usual meal in the Chinatown area and I would definitely like to try their other plates. I go the Nasi Lemak which is like a traditional Malaysian meal consisting of coconut rice and anchovy sides, hard boiled egg and satay sauce with a bunch of other small things. It was quite nice but I would've liked to try the roti's but for some reason I didn't.

After that Grace and I went to the Manning Bar where we watched 'Girls' with Lukas Godbout (thanks for the hookup!) they were alright but after the first few songs it was quite repetitive. Definitely had fun though :)

Thursday I spent my lucky time with the Mitch and William and the latest Feather member! New member or not she's awesome and I've being hanging with her over the last few months :) Sujin is by far one of the coolest girls I've met. She drove us around whilst we delivered mail to houses. It was an relentlessly humid day making it quite a bad day to hand out flyers and walk for miles but with good company anything can be achieved.

I also missed out on 'Washed Out'! Quite sad but watching Girls the day before is good enough. Hoping to sell my Fixie soon so I can buy that iPad. Yes, you heard me right, Sky-blade is going to be sold. We've had some ups and downs over the last 2 years but you've always been by me. Some of my best memories were with you. My passion for bikes has not died for I still have my BMX and Town bicycle who will both get thrashings this month hopefully. I'll dedicate a post to you Sky-Blade when you do depart :( I have not given up on fixies. My next bike is going to be called 'Dusk'




Every second she's not here I'm thinking of and missing her.

/timbo400

0 comments: