On Centre Stage

Today I watched Harry Potter and The Banshee Demons of Halloween Pt 1 with lovely Grace and Sujin. It was pretty dark and gruesome. But the best part was when Dobby died. I laughed for some reason. I just can't take his character seriously, he's just such a vagina. He gets jabbed and bleeds. I doubt I'm spoiling anything anyway, because unlike me I guess that majority of the readers would have read the Harry Potter book and if you haven't, have already seen the movie.

After the movie I ran from Town Hall to Oxford St trying to hail a taxi which I eventually did after dodging and punching a few taxis along the way. I ended up at The Forum for a shoot for 'Noggi'. A froyo brand that's hitting Sydney (There's a store in Macquarie Centre). Be sure to check it out!

Also I'd like to congratulate Lisa Lee for 2nd place in the Miss University! I had no idea it was on but I guess you're a superstar :) You looked stunning tonight!







/timbo400

0 comments: