Charisoul

So I've been a little lazy over the last few weeks in terms of producing artworks. I'm thinking of a few new ideas but my physical state of being fat is making me somehow not feeling in the mood... but every so often someone pushes me to produce something..

Charis Lee, I was suppose to make her a 70s style cartoon version of her but after doing several sketches and playing around in Ai, I found out that I wasn't feeling the way her face was coming out using my technique. Since the geometrical shapes didn't get her lovely face-shape (Something that makes the image personal for the portrait) I decided to watercolor/gouache her up from a drawing I did of her when she was a wee young girl :)

When I think of Charis, I think of her and her sweet foods! So I decided to make her a Jelly bean (It's more of a capsule shape, but whateves!)


So what did she look like as a kid? A cute girl wandering through the fields 
(And not much has changed! :P)

/timbo400

2 comments:

charismatic said...

haha thanks!!!
I love it and it's all true I'm constantly captivated/distracting by beautiful things around me whether it's clothes, nature, food or people :P

rachel may said...

dugong that drawing is SO CUTE!!! something about the colouring style that's so endearing :3
please do one of me sometime~... :D

and p.s. not sure if you saw my reply, but the ring is from asos! put 'fox ring' in the search bar~