Cultured & Cured


Bear sculpture by Will Coles, photo by Timothy Duong via Instagram

Go my visit to Waterloo done, processed photos, had lunch with Grace and also visited the galleries.

The French House is so damn good! Love the music, the atmosphere (I'm listening to Atmosphere atm, but that's just off topic now) and the food. The coffee wasn't great but the pastries were delicious. Second visit and definitely not the last.

I was also mind blown by a few works:

Kylie Stillman's 'Vessel' (Utopia Gallery)

Catherine Nelson's 'Future Memories' (Dominik Mersch Gallery)
'Monets Garden', 2010, 150 x 150 cm, pigment print, face mounted, Edition of 7 + 1 AP

And of course the best achievements for me was that I finally printed some rolls from my Nishika N8000. Now all I have to do is scan the trannies. Arg, the pain :(




/timbo400

0 comments: