Snap Snap Pop Pop!

Waited at home all day for these babies :)

Audio Technica ATH-AD700, they're so comfortable and the soundstage, highs and mids are completely amazing. Cannot wait for a Fiio E7 to power these babies a little more :)
Nosaj Thing, Debussy, GZA and a few other picks have made my ears melt on this cold winter's day. Burning these in will be one of the best things ever!



The weekend was pretty fun, I finally met my other Mother Diane and I spent the evening at Sneakerology enjoying Katalyst on the decks and omnomnoming on mini burgers. Met some old faces and saw some new, also talked to a girl from 'That Store' for a job opportunity in the city (Something I have needed in so long)

Got really drunk and passed out at the Gaelic. Thanks to Claudia for letting me lean on her :P





Fresh New Talent - Nagakin

/timbo400

0 comments: