A little More... Life Like?

So a few of you might be wondering what the photos from the N8000 look like... well after developing them on Tuesday and then scanning them on Wednesday I've finally edited them for online usage. Editing the raw scans at home I just cut out the outer images from each 4-frame photo to create a stereoscopic image to be viewed using cross-eyed technique. (They are best viewed in fullscreen)






I also created a couple of animated 3D images which are pretty cool too :)


And then if anyone's wondering my personal side? It's been great, yesterday I found out I got market research next week eating chocolate at Parramatta and getting paid, then also bought some monitors and IEM and a Fiio E1. I really cannot wait to try all of them out, as many friends have noticed, I really like buying headphones. This year alone I have bought 5 pairs and last year, 3.

Bought? Audio Technica ATH-AD700, Soundmagic PL50
To Buy? Fiio E7+E9 and AiAiAi TMA-1s and Alessandro MS-1s

/timbo400

0 comments: