Food, Festivals and Fanfare

With lots of food to be eaten at Yum Cha, so is disappointment. The food there was underpar (Zilvers) and apparently it's suppose to be really awesome. Sorry Sujin it was pretty aves at most and the chicken feet weren't great, but regardless I was with friends so I can't complain. Had a great bromance with Chris the night before, we just chilled from 93 til infinity. Watched Red (Thanks sujin) and then I got like 4 hours sleep before setting foot out to Yum Cha.

After this I split from the crew to go to the Newtown Festival along with Jimmy and Charli. To be honest it was fairly boring and just packed as shit. Massive amounts of people going to the average sunday market only with louder music and more grog and more green products.

After I went with Grace for some Ben & Jerry's on a Belgian Waffle. The ice-cream topped the day (Mint Chocolate & Peanut Butter Chunk) then we laid in USYD park watching planes, balloons and little kids having staring contests.

When I went home I noticed this man rocking out like no tomorrow on platform 20-something. He didn't give a fuck and gave it his best. Best air-guitar performance in public I have seen, especially to the sound of cancelled trains. I died at 2am after falling asleep at the wheel.



















/timbo400

0 comments: