Your Presence Makes Me Calm

And your smile makes me die. I could live with that.

So I picked up the new part of the family. It was perfect weather, it was perfect to drive, and as I hit shuffle driving from my house "Ice Cube - It was a good day" coincidentally plays. Oh my god, there's a smirk on my face that looks like it's drawn on by a sharpie. *no rapist*

I also saw AK and Tim Chuan on Pennant Hills Rd whilst driving, I never see people when I drive in the corolla :/

Tonight is the SCA Undergraduate Degree Show, so if you read this I hope you can come!
Information: Link

I think I'll be driving my Mum, but Grace Li wants to come along! What a dilemma!

Some good artists coming up! Ratatat, Gold Panda, Crystal Castles, Washed Out, Mos Def & Lupe. Who to see and what to save?



Listening to: Bon Iver - Blood Bank EP

/timbo400

2 comments:

Kenny Yong Soo SON said...

wtf, noones commenting on your sexy blog man.
Let me be a sickcunt and do so.
I love you timmy =)

Timothy Duong said...

Thanks Kenny! I know a few people read it when they tell me but it's really great when anyone comments! Love ya! really appreciate it ^__^