What Am I?

Sometimes I'm unsure of exactly what I shoot. I personally dislike shooting certain things to be honest (I won't mention them but most people know what type it is) and truthfully there's only 2 things I love most.

'Candids' and 'The-Everyday'.

There's nothing more satisfying than capturing both. I'm not an arty photographer and I'm trying constantly to improve but after shooting for several years and perfecting nothing seems quite bland from where I stand. I guess it's only upwards from here on in.

Just collecting my primes and now, my poems. I've gone through some old archives of my poems and I think I'll type them out one day. Although most of them are morbid-gore, the other ones make me smile, I can also remember the mood and night I wrote all of them. What exactly was in my mind.

So I'll end this post with this poem that was never finished. I posted it on my blog about 10 months ago, January, I had an amazing entry (Well I think it is) and even til this day I can't finish it. It was dedicated to a friend and influenced by Portishead. Maybe it's suppose to be this short. I cut the other 2 lines because they were filler when I wrote it.

"Bitter taste in my mouth with a swish of wine to clear it out,
The trails of sweat and stains from my veins are constantly gushing out.
The truth pierces my heart; but I can't breath, constantly when I dream,
It's what l feel, your warm touch, the soft kiss, it's all surreal"

/timbo400

0 comments: