Time Hustling

Just a general day, out and about within Sydney.

It was something new though, I somehow ended up in Coogee laying on the sand. The sand between my fingers and toes, it's still within my hair as I type this (I need to have a shower) it's been too long since I've stepped foot on a beach and fell asleep.

Review didn't end up so well but I got it over and done with, which is what matters. I got to spend the rest of the day with Sujin, Carolina, Claudia and of course Grace :3 (And Will came along later on in the day)

Crafty things are brewing, I'm heavily inspired by the people around me and I thank everyone for every moment I'm able to spend with you all. I cannot wait to start shooting some film soon. I have a few things to be purchased on eBay, a lot of vintage random things and all will be revealed in due time.

If only I could write in my other blog. That blog would be full by now. Sometimes I wish I could post anonymously but I know there's an audience and not knowing who exactly reads this scares me into what I can and cannot post.


Monday's Lunch. It was amazing.

PS. A friendly blogging neighbour has hit 1000 posts. She's very consistent with her blogging and is an awesome read. 
Check it out: http://rachel-maykay.blogspot.com/

/timbo400

0 comments: