Never Ending Weekends

I don't want them to end.

This was a wonderful week. Although I was at COFA for unhealthy amounts of hours (I feel sorry for the people that are there doing editing :P) it was better than being at home whilst my iMac was in intensive care. I spent lots of time with Sujin and Grace which was fun :3

I've quit smoking cigarettes too. So if you see me chewing lots of gum or fiddling around uncontrollably then that's why. If you do see me smoking cigarettes at any time in the next few months then feel free to punch me in the face. This time it'll be a lot easier.

If you've been reading my twitter updates then you may have seen that I have some new ideas, I can't wait to get them into prototype stages, but until then I cannot show, cause that'd make me look halfarsed if you constantly read my blog and find out that I gave up on it later.

On Saturday I visited a few people, I was at Terry Smith's office (SCA teacher/painter) and witnessed his works, his works are amazing. (I think Terry Smith is his name -_-) then I visited B2 and Nick's new store at Pitt St Westfield. The Westfield is fucking massive, confusing and amazing.

After that I attended Michele Lim's 21st birthday! It was a great party with delicious food and great people. I had a great night. Thanks Hui! (It's her official birthday today, so I'll say it once again, Happy Birthday!)







Listening to: "The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou Soundtrack" and also "Washed Out - Life of Leisure"

/timbo400

0 comments: