No Camera. Sucks.

Having no camera really sucks. I do have a camera but it's a webcam... and I do shoot film, but I'm lazy to develop and scan. I feel bad rambling on without a photo, because the original basis of this blog was to be a photoblog. I've been faithful to it recently but it's really killing me not being able to do so.

I've been to CarriageWorks over in Redfern a few times over the last week and it's amazing. If you do not know about the COFA degree show then you are missing out. I went on Monday and was blown away by it. Taking my mum on Wednesday to the Digital Media night. I can't wait to see the works properly and spend more time on the ones I whizzed through on Monday. Planning to get a little loose also, found all these random drink vouchers, so I'm definitely going to abuse it :)

I nearly bought a 80-200mm today but got outbided, so whatever. Definitely buying a 35mm f2.0 at the end of the week. I can't stand the 50mm anymore! It's a major kit lens and what not but I personally feel that it's so tight and most of the time when I'm shooting for the blog there's no time to compose and frame. The 17-35 is just a little too (Just a little) large to lug around. The best thing about buying primes is the joy and the relighting of my passion of photography.

Some small things and points achieved today, chilled with mother, ate beef rendang, cleaned the mx-5 and visited David Lee and had a Blueberry Fanta/Monaco Bar. Great day to drive topless :giggles:

Anyway here's a photo from Monday night. Grace's flowery headpiece made me nearly as cute as her blushy smile :) 

Followed by drunken photobooth sessions after Sujin dropped me home...

Currently Listening to: Free The Robots - How Is The World

/timbo400

0 comments: