Summer Stains in Spring?

I got a new bird... it's sibling died when it's mother/father attacked it. We saved this one but it died shortly after 1 day...



Today, I got toasted by the Australian sun, I spent the day with Mitchell, Sujin, Carolina & Claudia. It was a nice sunny chilled day. Shark Bay wasn't too packed and there was a free titty show by teens. I felt like a criminal noticing them :grins:

We played Beach Cricket... kind of. I slept in the sun and now my shoulders are a slight pink, I'm currently listening to Deerhunter. I wish someone would chill at mine, share a smoke, coffee or scrap both and smoke a doobie to this. Today is nearly perfect but I wouldn't ask for much more. Grace should've joined today but I guess there's always tomorrow right? :)













/timbo400

0 comments: