The Second It Ignites,

The sparks that form the basis of an idea, the sparks that ignite the passion, the sparks that ignite the cravings from it's eternal rest.
The ravage beast from within reaching out, imagination is not enough to deter the chemicals that make me feel this way.
The subtle smell can make me think of every moment, every second burning instantly.
Trails of vapour and the mist I get lost in, my mind running down the yellow brick road.
The flick, like the way a woman gently whips her hair. Mesmerised as it floats before breaking and disappearing.
The soft warm glow keeps me warmer in the coldest of weathers even if it's a little cherry.
It's long appearance and it's shortening nature, it's thin fragile body to be consumed by the many.
Passed and shared, but now I have something else. No longer are you a necessity but rather just a mere craving.



/timbo400

0 comments: