50mm

50mm f1.4 AF-D

It's my ultimate learning tool.

It's the source of my everlasting zen.

http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/5060/enso2.png
Note how it looks like a lens =p (It's the actual symbol of zen; stolen from wiki)

Today was quite grueling. I trekked it to school for repetitious amounts of information streaming through the air via projectors and shit. Although I was treated with images of death (They actually made me laugh/excited... "timbo.. you're fucked up" I know) and Damien Hirst. Then to constant word being thrown back and forth today by teachers and students.. "sublime" I've spent all my life hearing the word.. without knowing what it meant. Wow.

Anyway, after school I went to the city for some meetups. Met Waymond, Jinman and Jongman.. All seperately. Twas lol. Laksa @ TGV was "sublime" (lol)

But yes, I'm going to start my Acid Jazz collection now. ("Jenny!" Tom Hanks voice, Jenny is my musical knowledge buddy :p)

I'm doing an early blog cause Chris is coming over for some brotherly love. I'll be gone for the rest of the night I think.

Memo to self: I am the zen master. I have total control.

Scab
It tears fast and fierce
The thick red seeps through the flesh
Euphorical pain.


/timbo400

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I <3 Forrest Gump.