Yawn.

I woke up extra early this morning. I was kind of psyched. I walked to the bus stop and saw Mayuka, we caught up kind of.

I also bought Winfield Blues 20s. It was worth it. I shall make them last a week this time though.

We drew a 60 year old male today. His goiter was fucking huge, his cock shriveled into the apparent spaghetti junction which was actually his scrotum. He was enthusiastic about his poses. He put life into the still poses which some people look like manikins. He was apparently doing it for a long time.

I came home in hope to achieve something more than a few measly drawings. I did an half arsed self portrait drawing only to figure out the complexion and disfigurement of my face. Damn it's hard to look at yourself for longer than 30 minutes without noticing what an ugly fucker you look like. You notice all the little things that no one else would notice, and then you get paranoid if someone does notice. It's quite fucked.

So I cheered myself up and drew an Aryan soldier with my future haircut. He has dark eyes though, not what I intended to do. I plan to whiteout the iris and fill it with suitable shading.

So there was my afternoon, no exercise (like every other night), no self photography or any photography whatsoever. Nothing. Just self pondering and listening to James Lavelle and his posse. I quite enjoyed the time to let my mind think to itself.

So here I leave it. No images, I'm sorry to leave this post like this.. besides some future dates for people to keep in mind.

Edit: I had to add their logo. It's fucking SICK!
http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/944/chromelogo.jpg
Ratatat. Touring Australia 2nd of May til 17th of May.
Playing in Sydney on Friday the 8th of May 2009 @ Manning Bar (Inside USYD Main Campus).
Tickets are $35. They're fucking rad. Tickets available at Moshtix.
More info: Clicky or their Myspace
Get them soon!


Memo to self: Wake up early tomorrow. Go to SCA, borrow a book. Take a photograph of reflections. Then... go to the art Gallery of NSW. Bring the 50mm lens. You will enjoy it. Also, put more effect into this memo shit. It seems lacking of actual shit and more of an agenda diary.

/timbo400

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

mannequins.

I dgaf what you put in here -- I'm just glad someone else shares a passion for posting daily. I just don't do it because I'm afraid I'll embarrass myself.

And I kind of want your life.