REWWWW

Man, Friday night got me onto ratatat!

That "Wildcat" song is soo fucking badass.. Makes me all sex panther and shit.

Today was pretty cool. I bought this badass book called "Nazis" It's a hard cover book of photographs of people dressed as Nazis. There's some mad uniforms in there I really want to draw. Can't wait to draw it!

I also went to Newtown today. Saw a mad pea coat which I really want! We had thai and I got the Pad See Ew - Duck (Like usual). Mum had Thaitanic Salad (lol)

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3430/3374725297_6f3e50acbe.jpg?v=0

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3605/3375543074_a4214fbd32.jpg?v=0

Can't wait to go Roselea markets again. There's a mamiya 35mm with my name on it! ($360!!!) I want it REALLY bad!

I also got a new pair of jeans. I'll model them tomorrow

Memo to self: Start this essay asap. It's due in 1 week.

/timbo400

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I <3 duck!

phillippa griffin said...

rep this shit. ratatat & spank rock - wildcat vs backyard betty.
too good. come see ratatat with us!

Timothy Duong said...

WHAT?! when is it!?!?