Mindfucked. Again.

My head feels like a hundred kilos. My eyes are water balloons. They're about to pop.

Second day of uni. It's pretty chilled. Got my first assignment also!

Stop Motion film to be made with "narration" and "sequencing" or some bullshit. Planning to take photos for it this Saturday.

As for something else, my good friend is having a competition from her blogspot!

MAC x Hello Kitty x BLESS THIS MESS! Competition: Click Me

I totally entered myself, I love minty flavours/colours. (edit: the "minty" part is really fucking with my eyes)

I'm going off to play "Mr. Justice: Ace Attorney" cause it's so fucking cash right now. Girl at uni was playing it and it got me all Geed up. But I have to start all again. Fuck. R4DS <3

/timbo400

3 comments:

Bao Kim Nguyen said...

OMG so I beat Professor Layton and the Curious Village on my friend's DS (which I am basically borrowing forever), and now I have no games to play. He has Ace Attorney on his DS, and my brother loves it -- I think I might start playing that when I'm done with exams!

Anonymous said...

omg sif be a ds user

psp ftw man T.T

Timothy Duong said...

LOL!! Why not? ^^ girls dig the DS :)