THAP DAY! No way!

Oh god. Another day of THAP. (Theory for you non-sca readers)

Today was quite slow... in that my mind felt like constant drivel... I slept through the lecture and died after it. Lucky I had my coffee and cigarettes.. if not I would've died on the grass. I didn't bring my camera today either. So I have shit all to post.. I doodled on my THAP reader and that was it. Ate chips, did some Dew and caught the bus home where me + arielle played our DS's (no wireless linking though!)

Well that covers my day. I'm sitting in my computer seat eating "In A Biskit" crisps (crispy potato crisps to be exact)

I spent the last 7 hours searching for the perfect fixed gear for myself. (There's no perfect one actually, more of one that suits my budget + looks good)

I've finally been able to afford a fixie. I got the $950AUD Government Stimulus package thingy coming into my bank soon.. and I'm going to blow it on a new fixed gear.

My plan is to make it beautiful... make it like:
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8342/327309205926caf9d433b.jpg

It's one of the most beautiful thing's I've seen.. obviously I cannot afford it.. so I'm planning to buy a similar frame and yeh. I'll make it an [an:other"] bicycle hopefully :)

And although I don't have imagery of my recent works/doodles/photography... I leave you with this amazing video:


Memo to self: Get the fixie. You'll love it. You'll ride it. Do it.

/timbo400

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I<3DS. I wish I could play it while walking, so I wouldn't be wasting so much time walking to/from class!