Watching Them

Today was watchmen day.

I did my daily chores then went out to watch "watchmen" with Chris + Brendan. 3 hours. (Thanks Celia for dropping us off)

The movie was cool. Lots of "sex" and floppy blue penises. The gore scenes were sick too. I squirmed a tiny bit. But what pissed me off was the fact that I had to leave my camera in the Greater Union office.
1. I don't FUCKING like ANYONE I don't know touching my camera.
2. If I was going to pirate your fucking movie, I wouldn't use a fucking SLR and leave it hanging from my shoulder.
3. Next time you ask me that, I'll spit in your fucking face. You can just warn me that I can be fined. FUCKING WANKERS. FUCK YOU. RUIN MY FUCKING DAY. (I havn't been this pissed off since 08)

Enough of the rant.

I'm on the 50mm. It's so weird moving from a Wide angle to portrait Zoom (18-70), I find it hard taking the shots. But as some random dude said.. you don't need a wide angle lens.. you just need to take a few steps back. =p

I need to be less lazy. Take the risk to get that lovely shot.

I took some random shots today, I wanted to get some incar shots but sitting in the back seat is kinda lame.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3586/3366909659_777cfc3cf0.jpg?v=0

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3586/3367734052_87a30db3c6.jpg?v=0

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3541/3366910447_07ab0d09f2.jpg?v=0

Chris is an awesome model. He's willing to sacrifice himself for the greater good of photography.

Memo to self: There's no need to hold onto anger. You did the right thing.

/timbo400

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still can't get over the fact Chris is wearing flip flops lol. It looks so ridiculous haha.

And it's silly they made you leave your camera. Normally they only hold it if the movie hasn't been released yet!